Keeping kids and adults entertained during this stressful time of home-bound social isolation can be challenging, and it can be easy to fall in a rut when you could be tumbling down rabbit holes instead!
Fortunately, kids (and adults) can get their cute animal fix by visiting the websites and Facebook pages of some of our most amazing zoos and aquariums including the following favorites:
- The Monterey Bay Aquarium: Get incredible views from the live cams at this world-renowned aquarium through their Habitat exhibit.
- The Cincinnati Zoo: The Facebook live feed at 3 p.m. takes you on their daily Safari.
- The Atlanta Zoo: Everyone enjoys checking in on the “Panda Cam” live stream from this loveable Georgia zoo.
- The Georgia Aquarium: Whales and penguins are just two of the many amazing animals available for viewing on the live cam.
- The Houston Zoo: Check out this zoo’s live cam for elephants, zebras, and more.
- The National Aquarium: Take an awesome floor-by-floor tour of this iconic Baltimore aquarium that covers everything from the tropics to the tundra.
- The San Diego Zoo: This zoo has multiple live cam options available to check out the adorable koala bears, polar bears, tigers, and zebras all at once.
When you’ve all had your fill of these fabulous live animal exhibits, take advantage of the many free virtual museum tours being offered from across the world.
And if you or a child need help with a foot or ankle problem, be sure to contact your foot doctor for the proper diagnosis and treatment. Call Syracuse Podiatry located in East Syracuse, New York. Dr. Ryan L. D’Amico, Dr. Kathleen Pyatak-Hugar, and Dr. Donal M. Erickson and their staff will help you diagnose and treat your foot or ankle condition. Call 315-446-3668 or make an appointment online today.